DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini combo at Costco $389.99

I'll take a picture later, but the Costco bundle appears to be the retail packages of 1 mavic mini + 1 charging stand + 1 battery in one big Costco branded box.

No way I can see to charge a standalone battery.

Charging stand is plastic. Neat and protects MM from dust while charging. Magnetic mini USB adapter so it syncs up when you put the MM in it and a white light pulsates to indicate charging afaik.

Personally I would go with the Fly More Combo.

The novelty of that charging stand would soon wear off for me. Soon I'd probably want at least a third battery, and then I'd appreciate the practicality of the 2 way Charging Hub. Throw in the Fly More case, the extra blades and whatever else comes with the Fly More and the Costco bargain begins to evaporate.

Like I said, this is just if it was me.

Personally I would go with the Fly More Combo.

The novelty of that charging stand would soon wear off for me. Soon I'd probably want at least a third battery, and then I'd appreciate the practicality of the 2 way Charging Hub. Throw in the Fly More case, the extra blades and whatever else comes with the Fly More and the Costco bargain begins to evaporate.

Like I said, this is just if it was me.
As it is, I went with Costco and the one thing I'll probably buy right away is a battery charging hub for $39 from somewhere.

As it is, I went with Costco and the one thing I'll probably buy right away is a battery charging hub for $39 from somewhere.

Ahh...... I see you got it. Well, congratulations anyway. Slowly build up your kit. Take good care of the blades, and most of all have fun. Have you thought about DJI Care Refresh? Might be a good idea.

Happy droning and stay safe.

Ahh...... I see you got it. Well, congratulations anyway. Slowly build up your kit. Take good care of the blades, and most of all have fun. Have you thought about DJI Care Refresh? Might be a good idea.

Happy droning and stay safe.
Thank you! I will look into it.

When I bought my Mini a couple of months ago, I had a choice of either Best Buy or a drone specialty shop in Toronto. I am very glad I drove a little further to the drone shop. They really knew their stuff. We opened it up in the store and they showed me how everything works, including lots of helpful tips. When I got home I felt fully prepared to start flying. When you buy from the big box stores you don't get that kind of service. At that time, the price was the same from both stores and Costco (where we shop all the time) wasn't carrying any DJI drones. Based on that experience I feel it is worth paying a little more and getting the higher level of service.

I just bought the Fly More combo off ScAmazon for $499. So while $110 more, I get: another battery (total of 3), the prop guards, extra cables, a case, the charging wall brick (optimized for fast-charging) and the 3 battery charging smart hub. I'd still buy the Fly More combo myself--just one extra battery is $50.
Last week, Adorama had the Mini FlyMore kit PLUS other stuff like the Lowepro backpack for the price of the regular Mini-FlyMore.

It was this listing but at the Mini-kit price.

I guess not all Costco's carry this? It shows product not found on the website.

I just ordered it today and it said it would ship between 25-May - 31-May. Much to my surprise I just got shipment notification and my UPS tracking number. Will be here Friday.

Reactions: swooshdave
It was on there when I first saw this thread. Then it disappeared completely, now it's back with an expected availability of 5/25-5/31.

Yes, that is what it said when I ordered it this morning 25-31 May. Neither Costco in my town had them in the store. But for the price I ordered this as a backup. My original has been a workhorse and has performed flawlessly. Not so much as a burp. It has been a most excellent and reliable drone.
It was on there when I first saw this thread. Then it disappeared completely, now it's back with an expected availability of 5/25-5/31.

This is the message again today

We're sorry. We were not able to find a match

I would keep checking as stuff goes in and out of stock. Mine is on it's way and is scheduled to be delivered Saturday. I just thought it was a good deal as I am very pleased with the one I have and was gonna get the charging bell/dome anyway.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbee