DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic mini controler

look561

Reactions
Hello. I like to ask if someone knows because i bought 2 2.4ghz boosters and the right booster (as i hold it ) does not work.

Hello. I like to ask if someone knows because i bought 2 2.4ghz boosters and the right booster (as i hold it ) does not work.
Did you purchase the Alien Dual and apply it to the SC or Rc Pro and if you did you want to change the Setting from HD to Smooth that will help assuming you installed it properly.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. < land on the water.

It's a Mavic Mini Phantomrain, so the RC pro is out the window. And an Alien dual might be a wee bit of an over investment.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
this is the boosters for antennas.the left is on but the right antenna isi off. The controler is the simple one.

Why do you want this?
Is interfernce severely limiting you range or do you want to fly long distance?
I have seen 2km with mine over open sea yet elsewhere I have lost signal at 400m.
Bear in mind that if keeping the drone in sight is a legal requirement where you are then the range limit of your eyesight is probably around 600m.
I have seen a CE spec Mavic Mini reach 2.4km using the unaltered controller and the pilot decided to turn back, not the drone.
Bear in mind any wind and that reaching, or returning from, such distances could leave you short of battery.
I have seen 2km with mine over open sea yet elsewhere I have lost signal at 400m.

Reactions: look561

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka