DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini controller phone in case holding

twudarski

Reactions
Hi.
I have a Mavic Mini and my Samsung Galaxy S10 with case does not fit into the controller arms, it's too thick.
Any suggestions?
Are there any attachments, modifications available?

Thank you.
Ted W

Hi.
I have a Mavic Mini and my Samsung Galaxy S10 with case does not fit into the controller arms, it's too thick.
Any suggestions?
Are there any attachments, modifications available?

Thank you.
Ted W
I am not aware of any modifications you could make to the controller that would hold an oversize device with a case. There are of course other device holders that can be purchased that will hold your phone or tablet at extra cost.

You could always remove the case if the device will fit without it, or get a different device that you use to fly that will fit the controller, or if you get a device holder of some sort, there are many on Amazon and there are probably other threads here that discussed them with links, you could use a tablet and have a larger display.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi.

Hello from the Crossroads of America twudarski

I had the same problem when I flew my Spark using the Samsung G7 and the Otterbox case.

You might look for a tablet holder such as this that may accommodate the phone case.

I purchased a tablet holder when I would use the iPad mini4, but sometimes I would fly with the G7.

This is what I did to have the best of both worlds. :)

1663965006085.png

1663965082198.png

Welcome to the Forum. :cool:

Reactions: twudarski
Thank you very much.

Reactions: MA2 317
Thank you very much

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads