DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini do not link to remote controller

agachpazha

Reactions
My Mavic mini hit pavement which broke the gimbal axis (replaced). After the crash I couldn’t turn it off and had to take out the battery. Now the remote and the MM don’t connect. I‘ve tried several times to re-link them without luck. I still have a problem turning the drone off with the power button. The following are the error messages. 30008, 30045, 30047 and 30049. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

My Mavic mini hit pavement which broke the gimbal axis (replaced). After the crash I couldn’t turn it off and had to take out the battery. Now the remote and the MM don’t connect. I‘ve tried several times to re-link them without luck. I still have a problem turning the drone off with the power button. The following are the error messages. 30008, 30045, 30047 and 30049. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
try here I think you may have bigger isssues

try here I think you may have bigger isssues

Thanks for the info. It appears I should replace the GPS module. I will post the results.

Replaced the GPS module and that fixed the connection issue, but now the IMU calibration does not complete and stops at 16 to 20%.
Any one has experienced similar IMU issue.

Thanks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka