DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini - error 30105

pabloiad

Reactions
Hi group,
I got a mavic mini that has a navigation system error and the code it displays is the 30105. I wanted to know if anyone knows what could be the cause? I tried looking for this error but there's no information

• Wow
Reactions: nkdjhny
Hello and welcome to the forum! I wish it was for better circumstances. I tried looking around and didn’t see any info about that code at all either.

Do you get this Error Code every time you fly? Does it happen immediately or after you start flying?

Have you tried a compass recalibration? IMU calibration?

Hi group,
I got a mavic mini that has a navigation system error and the code it displays is the 30105. I wanted to know if anyone knows what could be the cause? I tried looking for this error but there's no information
Have you contacted DJI? I couldn’t find it and no answers yet. It’s been about 30 hours since your post.

Reactions: nkdjhny
Hi! One time I was flying my mini, nothing wrong, but when I landed, there was a navigation system error. Anyone know why this was?

Did you ever resolve the issue? I'm having the same problem. Drone wont lift off due to the Nav Error

Unf
Did you ever resolve the issue? I'm having the same problem. Drone wont lift off due to the Nav Error
Unfortunately this error code relates to a faulty gps unit within the drone. You will need to send uour unit back to DJI for repair.

Reactions: Thomas B
Unfortunately this error code relates to a faulty gps unit within the drone. You will need to send uour unit back to DJI for repair.
Where did you find the information about that particular error code (30105)?

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3