DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini first impressions

Bluebuzzard

Reactions
76EDFDB8-CB3F-414B-B6CF-3328FE9A47C6.jpegThis is a still off the MM I took yesterday. I ordered through DJI on 10/30 with a stated expected delivery date 25-30 days out. I went online on 11/11 at Best Buy and they had one! I ordered and went down, picked it up and prepped and charge everything and canceled my DJI order. It was late and windy at about 20-25mph. I took it up carefully and while it jumped around, it stayed steady. Took it up to about 75 feet, took a couple of picks and brought down. This pic is from yesterday and I was impressed at range and it’s abilities for a lightweight portable drone.
I fly a MP2Z with new controller and a Spark, both great drones. I have no regrets on the Mini. It is a lightweight but will travel well. Took me a few days to tell my wife that the MP2 and the Spark gave birth to the Mini.?. But she was OK with it. All good.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

I wanted to see what was possible with the Mavic Mini, so I took my very first sunset pic. Boring subject, but I wanted to see what I could do with the Mavic mini...

Attachments

• First Sunset with Mavic Mini.jpg
    First Sunset with Mavic Mini.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 8
Reactions: Thomas B
View attachment 85527This is a still off the MM I took yesterday. I ordered through DJI on 10/30 with a stated expected delivery date 25-30 days out. I went online on 11/11 at Best Buy and they had one! I ordered and went down, picked it up and prepped and charge everything and canceled my DJI order. It was late and windy at about 20-25mph. I took it up carefully and while it jumped around, it stayed steady. Took it up to about 75 feet, took a couple of picks and brought down. This pic is from yesterday and I was impressed at range and it’s abilities for a lightweight portable drone.
I fly a MP2Z with new controller and a Spark, both great drones. I have no regrets on the Mini. It is a lightweight but will travel well. Took me a few days to tell my wife that the MP2 and the Spark gave birth to the Mini.?. But she was OK with it. All good.
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo