DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Flight Telemetry on TV

Ollie Oldrey

Reactions
Hi there,

this is my first time on the forum and I would like to ask why when I take my Mavic Mini footage straight of the drone via a USB cable the flight telemetry data is played as text on my TV overlayed on top of the original footage? It has GPS coordinates, height, speed, distance and more. How do I make it so this data does not appear. The same thing also happens with my android phone but not on my PC, how can I prevent this from happening? It is very annoying when trying to watch a raw video.

Many Thanks,
Ollie

It's a subtitles file - depending on what you're using to playback the video if you can turn off subtitles those data will no longer display.

Welcome to the forum and enjoy.

Glad you found your answer so quick.

Hi there,

this is my first time on the forum and I would like to ask why when I take my Mavic Mini footage straight of the drone via a USB cable the flight telemetry data is played as text on my TV overlayed on top of the original footage? It has GPS coordinates, height, speed, distance and more. How do I make it so this data does not appear. The same thing also happens with my android phone but not on my PC, how can I prevent this from happening? It is very annoying when trying to watch a raw video.

Many Thanks,
Ollie
Hi Ollie,
Have to tried turning off subtitles in the DJI Fly app?

Since Mini, subtitle isn't in an SRT file but rather a data stream embedded in the video.

You can turn that off in settings where it permanently won't be in the file, or have your player not display it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000