DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini flying backwards can it damage motors at full speed

Fran duncan

Reactions
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

no it should not damage the motors,but you wont be able to tell how far you are from something such as power lines, if you are a good distance from the home point or tall trees ,i know it has rear sensors, but they are not foolproof and flying at full speed, greatly increases the stopping distance between sensing an obstacle and actually stopping

no it should not damage the motors,but you wont be able to tell how far you are from something such as power lines, if you are a good distance from the home point or tall trees ,i know it has rear sensors, but they are not foolproof and flying at full speed, greatly increases the stopping distance between sensing an obstacle and actually stopping
Thanks for reply

Reactions: old man mavic

For sure, AND.... flying in any direction at full speed increases the angle of the sensors to potential objects making collision detection more difficult.

Reactions: Fran duncan
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ