DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Full Wrap Skin

Alipasha

Reactions
Hi guys,
Is there anyone here who can help me out with the full-body skin wrap vector file for the Mini. something like Wrapgrade.
I really appreciate the help.

Reactions: jeremyg_87
Wrapgrade is available on your webb site, just type it in.You might want find out the weight of the package beforeyou install it on your mini, it might go over 250,check it out. Nick

Wrapgrade is available on your webb site, just type it in.You might want find out the weight of the package beforeyou install it on your mini, it might go over 250,check it out. Nick

Nick ! Thanks for your reply but I didn't ask for the weight neighter where to purchase the skin.
I'm simply looking for the vector file of the full wrap

Try searching the site if you haven’t. I think someone posted that vector file recently.

Oh , just spent hours and hours all over internet as well as varies forums and no luck. I started vectorizing it myself but it's not going too well .

I really appreciate if someone can help out

I finally ordered my decal online. I'll post some photos after I put it on. company is local. decals look good, let see how it looks after installation.
ordered it from decalbuddy.ca
they're kinda limited on the variation but they have a good online design for customization. anyone in Canada or U.S i recommend them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacjes