DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Googles FPV

samuca06

Reactions
Does anyone have any suggestion of glasses model to make FPV?Or how to build glasses like that?

Check out Fiit AR-X or Ximmersion Visorx - both work on the principle of reflecting and magnifying your phone screen. They are not fpv goggles per se, but the effect is very close, considering the little price.

Reactions: samuca06
Check out Fiit AR-X or Ximmersion Visorx - both work on the principle of reflecting and magnifying your phone screen. They are not fpv goggles per se, but the effect is very close, considering the little price.
Thank you .unfortunately the first option does not fit samsung Note 10 Plus because it has 6,8``.the second one is a Philips model ,but I dont know how to conect a smartphone with that AV plug

I’m using a 6,5 inch phone with the first one and apart from slightly cropping the hud, it works really well.

Hi,
I use Oculus Go and a Android phone ...
on the phone i've installed the app "Screen Mirroring " from EasyAndroidTools .
Open with the phone a hotspot and connect the Oculus Go.
Launch the app "Screen Monitoring", it will give you an address like 192.168.100:8190 - copy this address in your Oculus internet browser (Firefox etc) and you'll see your phone screen in the Oculus.
Launch DJI Fly and you're ready to take off :)
There is a slight delay of 1 second - but not an issue at all ... as long as you don't go for a race

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Surprise