DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Mavic Mini in Sweden is awesome.

Nice, Thanks for sharing!

I upscaled it to 4k. Hope you like it!
Hej, pojke,
Jag gillade verkligen din video, mycket fina mark- och drönarbilder. Jag har också njutit av din kommentar och önskar att du finner tillfredsställelse och lycka i ditt nya hem, tillsammans med din trogna fyrbenta följeslagare!
Den lilla ön i början av videon är mycket romantisk, jag skulle vilja bo i ett litet hus där.
Tack för att du visade oss och ha en trevlig pingst. ?
cheers Paul
Traduction:
Hello boy,
I liked your video very much, very nice ground and drone shots. I also liked your comment very much and I wish you to find satisfaction and happiness in your new home, together with your faithful four-legged companion!
The small island at the beginning of the video is very romantic, I would like to live in a small house there
Thanks for showing and have a nice Pentecost
cheers Paul

Reactions: Southnordic
Hej, pojke,
Jag gillade verkligen din video, mycket fina mark- och drönarbilder. Jag har också njutit av din kommentar och önskar att du finner tillfredsställelse och lycka i ditt nya hem, tillsammans med din trogna fyrbenta följeslagare!
Den lilla ön i början av videon är mycket romantisk, jag skulle vilja bo i ett litet hus där.
Tack för att du visade oss och ha en trevlig pingst. ?
cheers Paul
Traduction:
Hello boy,
I liked your video very much, very nice ground and drone shots. I also liked your comment very much and I wish you to find satisfaction and happiness in your new home, together with your faithful four-legged companion!
The small island at the beginning of the video is very romantic, I would like to live in a small house there
Thanks for showing and have a nice Pentecost
cheers Paul
Thank you so much Paul! And Good swedish ? Hope everything is good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760