DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini issues

So glad I haven’t bought a mavic mini. When I get the emails with all the threads all I’ve been seeing lately is “lost mavic mini” or “crash mavic mini”. I haven’t lost or crashed my mavip
Pro yet lol

The fact that any drone holds altitude as well as it does surprises me..I, myself, would not count on holding altitude precisely during abrupt maneuvers.

Big difference in price with the mavic pro though along with a lot of extra features. I wouldn’t really say they are in same leagues to be honest. I also have mavic 2 but bought the mini for its size and to travel abroad with And apart from my concern with the altitude thread I posted I am pleased I purchased, and no regrets. Its early days tho for the mini I’m sure with further updates it will only improve in function and features.

Big difference in price with the mavic pro though along with a lot of extra features. I wouldn’t really say they are in same leagues to be honest. I also have mavic 2 but bought the mini for its size and to travel abroad with And apart from my concern with the altitude thread I posted I am pleased I purchased, and no regrets. Its early days tho for the mini I’m sure with further updates it will only improve in function and features.
Hopefully. Yeah I love my mp2 as well I know it got better over the years. But as of now I’ll keep my 399 in the bank and not in a lake or in a field somewhere haha.

We’ll see how things develop, I don’t mind it landing in a field, but defo not a lake, lol or a loch where I come from. Most of my mini flights have been over water so far as I’m braver with this than I am with the m2 and I have some fantastic vids and photos as a reward. That said roll on m3 and I will be braver with m2 ?

It’s likely all the turbulence causes changes in the apparent barometric pressure and causes the inaccuracies

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661