DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini motor size and esc

Hubby

Reactions
Hi all new to all of this but wanting to mess around with a mm. for the life of me I can't find the specification of the motor or esc.
As I want to build it on a carbon frame with bigger/more powerful motors.
Can I some how take the 3 ESC outputs for the motor and connect a larger ESC to be able to install larger) hungrier motors

Reactions: snapdog
Really dont want to be that guy but you should have gotten a mavic pro instead, what you see is what you get with the mini and that is in my opinion a lot.

I've got a pro and sparks aswell and a few others but this is the smallest with a good camera, so easy to take with me when I travel or to work but having already nearly lost it because it's got no guts, luckily I was at work so nice rural private land. Already got carbon blades on it but still crap. Just got some little 1306 4000kv I'll put em on my spare mini when I've got time and see if it's any better

Reactions: ppmk
Alright! Please do fill us in if you find a solution but I guess it requires a bit of soldering and the impossible skills of hacking the software. I totally forgotl about the gimbal, that needs some hardware hacking as well..

I've got a pro and sparks aswell and a few others but this is the smallest with a good camera, so easy to take with me when I travel or to work but having already nearly lost it because it's got no guts, luckily I was at work so nice rural private land. Already got carbon blades on it but still crap. Just got some little 1306 4000kv I'll put em on my spare mini when I've got time and see if it's any better
Hey any updates ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54