DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini not flying correctly

Bud, I tried to use CvsView to open a .dat file from my iPhone and got the following message:

FlightRecords/MCDatFlightRecords/2019-12-28_10-22-41_FLY021.DAT is not a .DAT file produced by DJI Assistant 2
Please attach that .DAT so I can take a look.

I thought I downloaded the latest version. I’ll double check. I did need to download Java’s Developer Kit to be able to install the app on my Mac.

Bud, I tried to use CvsView to open a .dat file from my iPhone and got the following message:

FlightRecords/MCDatFlightRecords/2019-12-28_10-22-41_FLY021.DAT is not a .DAT file produced by DJI Assistant 2
If I'm not mistaken the last version that could've issued that error message was 3.2.0. Make sure you're running the latest which is 3.6.9.

You should've gotten this pop up
1577716043910.png
unless you had previously selected the "Don't show this again"

If I'm not mistaken the last version that could've issued that error message was 3.2.0. Make sure you're running the latest which is 3.6.9.

You should've gotten this pop up
View attachment 89165
unless you had previously selected the "Don't show this again"
I had the new version. I deleted and reloaded. Working fine now, thanks. Fooling with the signal player now. Not sure what was wrong.

I had the new version. I deleted and reloaded. Working fine now, thanks. Fooling with the signal player now. Not sure what was wrong.
I'll bet you tried to run ExtractDJI instead of CsvView or DatCon.
1577733063420.png

i tried hard resetting with DJI Mavic Assistant 2 and it gave the option to go back to the original older firmware so I did that first but there was no option to factory reset. However, after testing it outside on the original firmware it came with, I’m pleased to say it was like brand new out of the box and I even did my first flight with it yesterday outside as it’s the only chance I’ve had what with the bad weather. Thanks for your help. I’m looking forward to more flights already...

Excellent video! You got WAY the heck up there! I started getting vertigo looking down from up so high!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54