DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini old vs new props

• Thread starter Deleted member 109934
  • Start date
If the rear motors are maxed out earlier you risk a blow-away case with anything but the calmest wind. Do you tests before proper flights.
I'd really like to observe a side blade profile (close up) of those CF props compared to regular DJI ones.
when it stops raining, this weekend. My friend has a mini also. we are already talking about doing a side by side comparison. I did a flight time today under my roof of my front entrance. time from starting the motors till it landed was 23 minutes 42 seconds. with 4% battery left. started with 98% I'm working on a video with some telemetry. sound level ( just used an app for the apple store. was around 77db. the area is some what enclosed.

How do add the telemetry data to your video?
the software is called dashware
there is a learning curve on this.
also you will need to get the data for the software. I use airdata. to get a csv file.
the gauges can be found online. people made them up. I've never tried. I just find one i like and change it a little to fit my need.

Reactions: TDZHDTV
I went back out today . The weather was great. A little tail wind going out. I'm not seeing any better time in flight. but it does seem to cut through the air easier. whole flight was in P mode.
I was watching the amps and it seem that the amps are a little lower than the stock props. I'm still uploading the video so give it till the morning to get a good video quality.

Reactions: m80116
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotSure