DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini pairing issue

Hello all. It is my first post here.

I'm wondering if I'm the only one with that Mavic Mini pairing issue. I'm using a Samsung S9 phone and everytime I use the drone it never connect to the remote controler. I follow the steps rigourouly and nothing works. So every time I must loose 10 to 15 minutes to do the paring process many times before having the possibility to take off. Even when I replace the drone battery, I have to do the paring prosess again many times before being able to take off. It is very frustrating when I see other pilots never having to pair their drones... My brother has a Mavic Air 2 and he is ready to take off as soon has his drone and remote controler are power on...

Please note that my Samsung S9 is up to date with is updates. Same thing ofr the drone, every firmware is up to date.

Thanks.
Look for my very recent Thread - Link/Bind/Pairing. Lets be sure we're on the same page...you're pairing a Mini 2 with a MA2 R/C. There is a MAir 2 R/C firmware update enabling the controller to work with the MMini 2.

Last edited:
Glad to hear the new cable solved your problem. I went from a bad cable to a defective rc. The only way I could get the rc to connect to my iPhone was to firmly tap on the back of the it. I just picked up a replacement combo kit at Best Buy this evening. The new rc connected to my iPhone the first time.
Thumbs up to DanMan32 for the great explanation on connecting and pairing!!!
Thanks. The Go3 for the P3 wasn't as clear in its wording to distinguish between disconnects from app to RC, or RC to AC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242