DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini Pairing to RC issues

Joseph D

Reactions
Hi. My mini got crashed last new year (pilot error) and the front right arm broke. But it still fly when I glued the front right arm. And so I decided to replace it on my own and ordered a part online. After I changed it, now it won’t connect to RC. Already tried pairing mode by pressing the AC power button for 4 seconds with the RC and I also tried refreshing and downgrading the firmware through DJI Assist 2 and it still won’t connect. I also tried removing SD card and still problem exist. It seems the RC can’t detect the AC even if it is already turned on. Hope you could advise.

Hi. My mini got crashed last new year (pilot error) and the front right arm broke. But it still fly when I glued the front right arm. And so I decided to replace it on my own and ordered a part online. After I changed it, now it won’t connect to RC. Already tried pairing mode by pressing the AC power button for 4 seconds with the RC and I also tried refreshing and downgrading the firmware through DJI Assist 2 and it still won’t connect. I also tried removing SD card and still problem exist. It seems the RC can’t detect the AC even if it is already turned on. Hope you could advise.
Have you tried with both connected to a computer running the DJI app?

Have you tried with both connected to a computer running the DJI app?

I tried connecting both of them at the same time and it works. But it doesn't do anything special since DJI Assist 2 is just a tool to upgrade, downgrade or refresh firmware of remote and drone.

Joseph, have you checked or inspected thoroughly the wires? The two front legs have the antennas mounted on them. If you exchanged one, it might be the case that the cable was somehow damaged. Have you double-checked that the antenna cable is ok ?

Check the DJI Assistant method first. If it still does not work, open it up and disconnect both antennas then try to connect keeping the remote close. If it works this way check the antenna cable and measure it to check for a short.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Joseph, have you checked or inspected thoroughly the wires? The two front legs have the antennas mounted on them. If you exchanged one, it might be the case that the cable was somehow damaged. Have you double-checked that the antenna cable is ok ?

Check the DJI Assistant method first. If it still does not work, open it up and disconnect both antennas then try to connect keeping the remote close. If it works this way check the antenna cable and measure it to check for a short.

Good luck and keep us posted.

Yes I did. Attached image is the aftermath of my drone operation.

C538FBE2-1F4D-4772-A403-936B8D740F6A.jpeg

I carefully detached the old one and replace with the new one.
Right now I just tried connecting both remote and drone to the pc then remove then connect. Still doesn’t work.

• Sad
Reactions: netsonic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d