DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini remote controller don't starts properly.

Hi just want to know if you have tried running the RC to pairing mode?

Just press and hold the power button again for a few seconds after turning it on.
It should beep continuously with sequential led lights.
Do the same with the MM they should pair-up again.

With no aircraft connected i am able to access the controller via asix chipset 10/100 usb adapter.

That led status just for me is an indicator that RC is not connected properly to aircraft.

Regarding the protocol used. Im sure you already find it but heres the one i got..

DUML: DJI Unified Markup Language. It's basically the language that the RC/AC talk.
Hi. My RC is not booted normally. If I connect usb adapter to RC it's status led will not on. But my second RC will.
That means kernel module is not loaded because there is no loaded kernel. In flashing leds mode RC receive video signal so you can see the picture but you can't transmit any command to drone. This mode can be used in experiments with RC and usb network adapter because during this mode RC will not beeping after 5 min of inactivity and staying on as long as you want.
I think one of partition of RC is damaged. There is no way (I can't found it) to rescue RC through serial console as you can on Phantom 3 for example.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes