DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini value?

jjgolfhacker

Reactions
I bought the Mini FMC last year and loved it. Decided to pull the trigger on the Mini 2 but did not do the FMC. From what I understand you can use the Mini 1 batteries in the Mini 2, hope that is correct. To trade up they offered me $211. I'm thinking I can sell my Mini for more than that. I will just sell it like a mini package with all the accessories except the extra batteries and with it being in excellent condition what do you guys think I could sell it for? TIA

Maybe 250 or so but not much more...

Battery compatibility is there indeed.

I was thinking the same thing. $200-250 for a Mavic Mini 1 is still a great value. Especially if you include everything in the Fly more package -2 batteries. Obviously cycle wear, flight time, general condition, original box/accessories, and DJI warranty also play a factor.

One thing I’m not sure about is if the MM1 batteries can be recharged in the MM2 FMP charger bank? Perhaps someone here can clarify. TIA

Just watch out for third party chargers. The MM1 and MM2 batteries are different voltages and so need somewhat different charging. DJI apparently incorporated the difference into the MM2 charging circuits in the AC and mN2 hub.

Reactions: x-uas and Kilrah
I bought the Mini FMC last year and loved it. Decided to pull the trigger on the Mini 2 but did not do the FMC. From what I understand you can use the Mini 1 batteries in the Mini 2, hope that is correct. To trade up they offered me $211. I'm thinking I can sell my Mini for more than that. I will just sell it like a mini package with all the accessories except the extra batteries and with it being in excellent condition what do you guys think I could sell it for? TIA
Can ask who offered $211 to trade up?

Just something to consider but with MM batteries inside the weight of the Mini2 will be over 250g so if you havent already you will need to register.

I sold my Mini and fly more combo on eBay for $299.99

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom