DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Mini

Got my Mini almost 3 years ago as a hobby but started using it at my work and after 60hrs flight time, 4000 photos and almost 500km distance I can just say it is value for money.
Excellent value judging by those statistics!

@Johann vdh i have had a similar experience with my MM
mine was purchased on 18th November 2019 soon after the release date
have done 314 flights ,135 miles, just over 60 hours air time
i would have done many more flights in the intervening years ,had it not been for the lockdowns because of covid
it is a great little drone and although it does have a few shortcomings ,that were addressed to a degree with the release of the Mini 2 it was the first of what will ,and has become a long line of under250g drones from not only DJI but other manufacturer's as well

Welcome to the forum from the land of Oz. Great stats there, look forward to seeing your work.
Regards

Reactions: Chetk7677
May I ask a question. I have a Mavic Mini purchased as combo in late 2019. Havent flown in many months need new props. DJI out of stock. Good replacement? Are Mini 2 props same as the Mini props?
Thanks, been out of loop for quite a while.

May I ask a question. I have a Mavic Mini purchased as combo in late 2019. Havent flown in many months need new props. DJI out of stock. Good replacement? Are Mini 2 props same as the Mini props?
Thanks, been out of loop for quite a while.
Don't get mini2 props if you have a mini1. They don't have the same mounting screws. Getting them to fit securely would require very careful machining of the hubs of the blades, and then there'd be no guarantee they'd not break off during flight.

Don't get mini2 props if you have a mini1. They don't have the same mounting screws. Getting them to fit securely would require very careful machining of the hubs of the blades, and then there'd be no guarantee they'd not break off during flight.
Thank you. DJI out of stock, ordered some from Amazon. Still have DJI prop installed in good shape. Will install new props only when I have too and will use caution. Hopefully, DJI will restock soon. Probably some off shore, lol.

Reactions: scro
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Electrakill21