DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic mini

Darend

Reactions
Hi everyone I’ve just brought a Mavic mini and I can’t stop the controller beeping when flying is there away to turn it off please thanks ?

welcome to the forum ,it needs the RC updating to the latest firmware

you need the drone Rc and device all set up as if you were going to fly ,go in to settings and go on about this will then show a screen where you can check for update touch that and it will tell you to update if you are not on the latest one then just follow the instructions till it says complete then before you turn the RC and your device off ,if the AC has turned off itself just restart the AC and it will store the settings and the bleeping should stop

Reactions: Guitarzan
you need the drone Rc and device all set up as if you were going to fly ,go in to settings and go on about this will then show a screen where you can check for update touch that and it will tell you to update if you are not on the latest one then just follow the instructions till it says complete then before you turn the RC and your device off ,if the AC has turned off itself just restart the AC and it will store the settings and the bleeping should stop
Hi thanks once again for getting back to me so quickly it has the latest update on the ac and controller tried to calibrate the controller but still no joy have you got anymore ideas please it’s really getting to me now thank you really appreciate your help ?

Reactions: old man mavic
sounds like you will have to use your computer and just calibrate the RC

What does the screen show when it's beeping? Can you take a screen shot while it's beeping and post it here?

Hi the screen is as it should be I’ve been asked before and shown my mate who’s had a Mavic mini and said there’s no warnings but I will take a screen shot next time I’m flying and post it if that’s ok thank you

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat