DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MAVIC MINI

Even though the dji fly firmware has an altitude restriction of 500 mts, can I fly the mavic mini higher than this altitude. Eagerly awaiting your reply.
No. Period. End of Story.

Also note that in India you must maintain VLOS at all times and your maximum LEGAL altitude is 400 feet. So why would you possibly need to exceed 500 meters?

No. Period. End of Story.

Also note that in India you must maintain VLOS at all times and your maximum LEGAL altitude is 400 feet. So why would you possibly need to exceed 500 meters?

I have been told by other members , it is possible. Just for my understanding.

I have been told by other members , it is possible. Just for my understanding.
After reading where you asked which was 2 times in your profile and the other in a post you were told
Yea why not
which he was being sarcastic . The only
way you will go higher would be to hack it and not sure if that’s possible with the mini. I would certainly not recommended in no country.

Just purchased a mini....1st drone.....was looking around the forum when i noticed you said the desert of AZ...I drive for Fedex...my route is in Gilbert. ?? QueenCreek/Lindsay.... Greenfield...Val Vista etc
Hope you enjoy flying your little Mini, just be careful with regards to windy conditions, particularly at higher altitudes. It doesn't take much to result in a fly away

Even though the dji fly firmware has an altitude restriction of 500 mts, can I fly the mavic mini higher than this altitude. Eagerly awaiting your reply.
MM is not a motorcycle that you can drive the street where you live in and ignore the law. Please spare the drone community and respect the law. Thanks

At that height id expect ypu would lose it. It gets much more windy the higher you go. I did 300m a couple years back with a hubsan, because i didn't care if i lost it. But i like my mini too much to risk it.

Reactions: mrjohnc1
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kinskajitka