DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic new propellers cage

At least I will not take 2 hours to practice on every new trail we find before shooting something descent.... :)

It's designed for complete safety when indoor shooting video or pictures for pro photographers.
That's why they cost so much! It's actually a pretty good idea because no mater how you crash with these on, the person that you may hit into will not get injured. For pro photographers that makes them a very attractive option.

And to everyone that wants to follow a faster subject trying to get crazy shots without creating an accident :eek:

meeeh.... Better get more batteries and get the chance to fly for fun on other occasions in my opinion. (that was my goal anyway)

meeeh.... Better get more batteries and get the chance to fly for fun on other occasions in my opinion. (that was my goal anyway)
I had this on order, but considering it wasn't rated for higher speeds, cuts flight time in half, and costs such so much. I cancelled. I'm waiting for the prop guards.

.....I did........:eek:

I think it can be good for having autorisation to film in very crowded place and following a bike in a trail forest in very complex path...

Do you really think it only work in tripod?

I hope I will not regret... Still didn't receive so I can still cancel if I change my mind.

I think it definitely does have its place and you know best whether it fits your need.

Reactions: WheelzWorld
Well, finally got an update on the propeller cage I ordered in February.....sounds like they are trying to be proactive in customer relations. Funny they said "unprecedented demand", I was unaware they have made these before! :D

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Mavic - Propeller Cage.

We are sorry to inform you that due to unprecedented demand, your order will be shipped out on or around 31st May. We at DJI acknowledge that this is no excuse for a delay, and to express our sincerest of apologies would like to offer you USD 30 DJI Credits for future use at the DJI online store.

If you want to expedite the shipment of other products in the same order, you can choose to cancel the afore mentioned product. If not, we request for your patience as we manage your order with priority.

If you have other questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Sincerely,

DJI

Well, finally got an update on the propeller cage I ordered in February.....sounds like they are trying to be proactive in customer relations. Funny they said "unprecedented demand", I was unaware they have made these before! :D

Dear DJI Customer,

Thank you for ordering the Mavic - Propeller Cage.

We are sorry to inform you that due to unprecedented demand, your order will be shipped out on or around 31st May. We at DJI acknowledge that this is no excuse for a delay, and to express our sincerest of apologies would like to offer you USD 30 DJI Credits for future use at the DJI online store.

If you want to expedite the shipment of other products in the same order, you can choose to cancel the afore mentioned product. If not, we request for your patience as we manage your order with priority.

If you have other questions about your order, please contact our dedicated customer support team at [email protected].

Sincerely,

DJI
This is exactly what I suggested to the DJI they do for unexpected delays. I'm glad to see they took the suggest, I probably wasn't the only one suggesting it, or complaining. But are friggin kidding me? $30 credits? I never got that.

Reactions: SeattleMarc
This is exactly what I suggested to the DJI they do for unexpected delays. I'm glad to see they took the suggest, I probably wasn't the only one suggesting it, or complaining. But are friggin kidding me? $30 credits? I never got that.
They're probably going drop the cost by $30. [emoji12]

Reactions: Cyberpower678
Woohoo.. finally shipped the propeller cage!!!

Hey CaveDrone, I've been trying to get a hold of these for months now but didn't want to park a lot of Money with a 3rd party seller that was never going to get stock in them.

Can you please let me know where you bought them from? I'm dying to get a hold of them. Also, if you hate yours, I'll buy them from you. lol.

Hey CaveDrone, I've been trying to get a hold of these for months now but didn't want to park a lot of Money with a 3rd party seller that was never going to get stock in them.

Can you please let me know where you bought them from? I'm dying to get a hold of them. Also, if you hate yours, I'll buy them from you. lol.
I ordered from DJI waaaay back in February! Supposed be here on Monday.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming