DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pilots app and iPhone XS Max

squashedant1970

Reactions
Is anyone else having the same problem as I am when posting? The add image, video section at the bottom of the screen is covered by the keyboard so I cannot add photos or videos??
Any ideas?

I have the same phone. When I tap “attach files” lower left of the posting box I then can select my source (iPhoto library or YouTube) from a pop up at the bottom and This opens another pop up page to select from.
Is this what you are having trouble

I have the same phone. When I tap “attach files” lower left of the posting box I then can select my source (iPhoto library or YouTube) from a pop up at the bottom and This opens another pop up page to select from.
Is this what you are having trouble

Can you please send me a screenshot as I don’t know what you mean, the attach section for me is under the keypad which I cannot access as cannot minimise it.

To attach files/photos;
Tap th attach files lower screen right.
6E9676BC-C0CE-4F39-A0C7-996B22AABBA9.jpeg
Then select what you want to upload to your post from bottom screen options:
C74164E1-6970-41D0-848D-BFAA9F4D12EF.jpeg
Make the selection by tapping;
9E476014-7D2E-4140-9E13-8FEFFFED2391.png
Finally after image uploads, at the bottom, select whether to upload a thumbnail (reader will tap to view in a pop up screen, or Full Image
B7048571-2251-401D-B415-76814617E0D9.jpeg
Hope this helps.

Is anyone else having the same problem as I am when posting? The add image, video section at the bottom of the screen is covered by the keyboard so I cannot add photos or videos??
Any ideas?
I have already in the photo contest. Worked fine.
Maybe I missed the point. It’s that the controls are not visible? Sorry to be a dunce.
Maybe just scrol on the uncovered portion of the screen. Failing that tap done, then scroll and select option

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007