DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots in the Philippines

Hello Kris have you had any issues flying your drone in the Philippines? We fly out there next week for a 3 week vacation and I plan on bringing my new Mavic (still in box)

Hello Kris have you had any issues flying your drone in the Philippines? We fly out there next week for a 3 week vacation and I plan on bringing my new Mavic (still in box)

No issues flying the drone here. But always check for GPS signal before taking off.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Since Mindanao is under Martial Law for 60 days pls be advise that Military or Police can confiscate your Drone when flying in Hot spot areas.

I was there in Feb and had no issues on any planes or in the Philippines. I would stay away from the south for safety reasons anyway.

Hello there, I'm going to coron palawan this coming June 19, is there a regulations to fly my mavic there? It's just for recreational, not for commercial though. Please advise

So I will be visiting PH over the New Year and plan on bringing my Mavic Pro with. I will mainly be based out of Manila, but does anyone have "special locations" that they would recommend? I would like to get some early morning and late evening videos/photos.

Thanks in advance,
Mie

So I will be visiting PH over the New Year and plan on bringing my Mavic Pro with. I will mainly be based out of Manila, but does anyone have "special locations" that they would recommend? I would like to get some early morning and late evening videos/photos.

Thanks in advance,
Mie
Hi,

Highly recommended that you got and visit the Islands of Palawan.

Generally outside of Manila you have lots of places you can do drone flying just be mindful of Airports and Military places.

Happy flying

Reactions: Captainassen
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philip Chura