DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pilots - Thailand

I posted this thread for Mavic users in Thailand (Bangkok more specifically). Anyone looking for places to fly etc... please feel free to contact me.

Safe flying.

Hi Collins,

I am trying to figure out if it is allowed or tolerated flying along the Chao Praya River in Bangkok, specifically in the Wat Arun area. Do you have any information about that?

Best regards,
Ole

Hi Collins,

I am trying to figure out if it is allowed or tolerated flying along the Chao Praya River in Bangkok, specifically in the Wat Arun area. Do you have any information about that?

Best regards,
Ole

Hey nah, definitely not allowed. There are clear "No Drones/ No Fly Zone" around Wat Arun.
BUT if you can find a quite spot away from the temple they will be none the wiser to you flying around.
Depends where around the river you want to go specifically. There are a few spots that are good launch places. Just stay well away from the Grand Palace.

Hi Collins,

Thanks a lot for your quick response and your advice. That is what I thought already, that it's not allowed anywhere but maybe possible if done careful and responsible from a quiet spot...

Cheers,
Ole

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada