DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic platinum pro open box deal

Moondawg

Reactions
Microcenter in VA have three open box platinum pros for as low as $673. I bought one from there last week with no issues.

They also currently have brand new sealed boxes for $899 (which is $200 less than most other dealers).

Microcenter in VA have three open box platinum pros for as low as $673. I bought one from there last week with no issues.

That is a pretty decent price. However, I would not recommend their open boxed Mavics to newbies or beginners. I have honestly bought dozens of open box Phantoms and Mavics from Microcenter, mainly for parts, and sometimes you get a good one, sometimes a bad one. The problem is that if you crash due to the drone malfunctioning due to damage caused by the first person who bought it, you will have to take it up with DJI as a manufacturing defect, not Microcenter. If you do get one from MC, make sure you get Refresh or State Farm.

In addition to that, my local MC started enacting a no return policy if the drone has been opened. Your store might be different.

That is a pretty decent price. However, I would not recommend their open boxed Mavics to newbies or beginners. I have honestly bought dozens of open box Phantoms and Mavics from Microcenter, mainly for parts, and sometimes you get a good one, sometimes a bad one. The problem is that if you crash due to the drone malfunctioning due to damage caused by the first person who bought it, you will have to take it up with DJI as a manufacturing defect, not Microcenter. If you do get one from MC, make sure you get Refresh or State Farm.

In addition to that, my local MC started enacting a no return policy if the drone has been opened. Your store might be different.
Looks like I got lucky then. Mine wasn't even used, and I was able to get dji care on it.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54