DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 do you think it will be released in 2017 ?

Lawrencerbe

Reactions
I am a newbie owner of the mavic pro. I love it but i feel I may have jumped the gun with the purchase with speculation of the mavic 2. What are you guys thoughts ? I look forward to participating in this forum. That reminds me 51 Drones did a vlog on drone resource help and mentioned this forum. I am happy I listened and joined

i feel I may have jumped the gun with the purchase with speculation of the mavic 2
Will DJI release a Mavic 2? You can bet on it. When? There's really no telling since DJI does not announce their new drones ahead of time. Since nothing has been leaked yet, I don't think we're going to see a Mavic 2 in anyone's hands for at least 3+ months.

Keyword..."speculation"! You can go on ANY DJI forum and you'll find numerous threads about the next "speculated" release. Hell, the Spark has only been out for a little over a month and members are already talking about the next one to come.

Keyword..."speculation"! You can go on ANY DJI forum and you'll find numerous threads about the next "speculated" release. ****, the Spark has only been out for a little over a month and members are already talking about the next one to come.
I know I know. I am a newbie and this forum is like a buffet lol. I agree it is futile to speculate and just deal with it as it comes. I am happy with my mavic but you know we all want the latest and newest. I highly doubt i will buy a mavic 2 unless it is major upgrade

Will DJI release a Mavic 2? You can bet on it. When? There's really no telling since DJI does not announce their new drones ahead of time. Since nothing has been leaked yet, I don't think we're going to see a Mavic 2 in anyone's hands for at least 3+ months.
Thanks for replying. I will keep an eye out. I highly doubt i will buy a mavic2 unless it is that much better

I heard someone whisper about a release but cannot confirm what.

I have doubts that they will release a Mavic 2 . More than likely they will just introduce something under a new name and continue selling the Mavic Pro . It's a darn good drone .

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeaconB