DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 not starting gimbal calibration

mcompagno4

Reactions
Got a brand new mavic pro 2. I have not been able to start a gimbal calibration. It just goes back to the flight screen with no percentage countdown. I have not been able to move the gimbal yet. When I start the craft the gimbal does all the crazy movements then sets in place. I cant move it when I fly it with the dial or anything. Any advice. Or send it back and ask for a refund.

It looks like a return, does it appear to bind anywhere during the setup sequence ?

On the DJI screen, near the record button, there is a sliding scale that moves the gimbal when you touch and slide it up and down.

Does this move the gimbal ?

You could try a firmware refresh using DJI Assistant 2 on the pc, but it might easier to return it for a new unit if it's brand new.
If doing a refresh make sure the battery is 100%

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

On the DJI screen, near the record button, there is a sliding scale that moves the gimbal when you touch and slide it up and down.

Does this move the gimbal ?

You could try a firmware refresh using DJI Assistant 2 on the pc, but it might easier to return it for a new unit if it's brand new.
If doing a refresh make sure the battery is 100%

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
You were right about everything. They had me try the screen then Assitant 2. Still no luck. Being sent in for a new one.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
26bgomez