DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro 2 quick shot asteroid video

Pheonix

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I have the quick shot controller and when I try a video in asteroid mode it seems to do everything right but I can’t find the video afterwards

It's in the usual picture/video folder, minus the music.

You're looking for files on the SD card/Memory of the Drone.

Do you have a separate SD card in the bird. If so just take it out temporarily and use a card reader. Because the files can get numerous, I erase and reformat after putting the card back in the drone.

Pheonix: Do yourself a HUGE favor and pick up a memory card reader. Yes, you can get the data from the same card by connecting the drone to your computer but it's a pain in the butt.

Have a look here...

There are many choices but some are better than others so it wouldn't hurt to read that writeup on the reviews.

You might also be able to download it to the Smart Controller or your device. Use the playback or review icon under the Camera Settings (right side). When the files show up, you can actually hit another little icon and it will download the file to SC or phone/tab (reg controller). Of course, you still have to get it off that device in some fashion but maybe less hassle than dealing with the drones little doors!

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BHU