DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro 2 zoom wont zoom

Have you tried to do a factory reset of the Zoom followed by a fresh iinstall of the firmware? (See link below).. If it is the firmware, that should fix it... If not, it's hardware problem.

I have the exact issue, i do not have the zoom feature anymore and the camera is in manual focus and for some reason it keeps focusing every 20-30sec. Have you manage to fix it?

Ok yall I'm sorry for not coming on again but since the last time I found out the cause.

So I go fly one day and it's still auto focusing and no zoom so I take off and wigh in a minute I loose all video feed. So I bring the mavic inside put her on the bench and start to disassemble the gimbal with camera and all once I get inside I notice the flex cable from the top circuit board on the gimbal is completly loose u see the faster it brings to lock in with 2 tiny screws broke one screw and the other came off completly, so I went ahead and plugged it back in and took it for a test flight and evrything was back to normal ,so to the member that kept insisting its hardware , u wher absolutely right , much respect, and I have had over 100 flights now since then with no issue of the sorts , only thing is the original issue that made me take it apart again was the camera still wont center. It still looks offset to the left . Lol minor problem big headache cant use active track

so for any experiencing the same issue it the flexcable that must be loose. Not a hard fix if ur handy with tools , its 6 tiny screws Allen keys and that it get inside and check the cable . 2 really tiny Phillip's screws to hold the flex cable in place . Happy flying

I have the exact issue, i do not have the zoom feature anymore and the camera is in manual focus and for some reason it keeps focusing every 20-30sec. Have you manage to fix it?
Hey bud it's the flex cable inside the one that attaches the whole gimbal assembly to the mainboard it has a small bracket with 2 tiny Phillip's screws to hold it in place ,make sure both ends are tightly secured should be
good to go

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ehj147