DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Assistant Finally Wokrs!

AbUAVdC

Reactions
Sharing my experience on MP about sensor warning.
At first Assistant 2 wasn’t really working on macbook.
I disbaled firewall too but no progress. It didn’t even automatically connect to the aircraft.
Deleted the app and downloaded the assistant (.dmg) from dji.com
Installed it through macbook installer. Followed all instructions, Accepted everything until assistant successfully installed.
That’s it! When I connected the aircraft, the app sensed it automatically and displayed Mavic Pro on the upper left part of the screen.
Fwd and Downward sensors now are back to normal.
The outcome? Hovering indoors have never been better!
Ready to Go in controller screen make me feel at ease!

I have never used any software other than whats on the ipad DJIGo4 - what big advantages are there to using the assistant software ??

I have never used any software other than whats on the ipad DJIGo4 - what big advantages are there to using the assistant software ??
I’m thinking you may not be able to do any sensor calibration from an iPad.

Reactions: AbUAVdC
I tried many times
[/QUoTE)
Calibration of sensors especially the DVS can’t be done thought DJI Go 4.
Only Through Laptop using DJI Assistant after so many failures on mobile app
I did once actually during the first sensor warning. But I failed to calibrate it when the DVS failure triggered again. Laptop assistant was recommended by DJIGo4 App. Its from DJI dmg file anyways.

Last edited:
I’m thinking you may not be able to do any sensor calibration from an iPad.
When the first sensor warning popped out, I managed to calibrate it once through DJI Go 4 on iPhone. The next warning? DJI said you need to connect it to laptop through DJi assistant for Mavic Pro or platinum.
Needed to DL this assistant App from DJI.com to successfully calibrate it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS