DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Charging

ColeF_

Reactions
Today I got a new battery in the mail and wanted before charging it I remember that the battery was OFF, I then went out to dinner and knowing it was a smart charger it would just cut off the power once finished. When I returned home (About an hour later) the battery was still charging but almost finished. It then fished up but all four lights were solid green. I thought it was strange and I guess the battery was somehow turned on during charging..might've been someone in the house but regardless... does it hurt the mavic pro battery if it was "on" during charging? I know they have attachments to use it as a power bank but I thought it was strange..

No worries if the battery is on or off. It's all the same. The battery will eventually turn off. There is a charging trick that requires the battery to be turned on... If a battery has been sitting with a full charge for a few days and you want to top it off before flying, you have to turn it on in order to get it to take the charge. So 'on' or 'off' - it's all good.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Among1423