DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro battery error

Does the battery itself turn on?
If so, see if you get the proper voltage at the connector that mates with the AC.
Either way, make sure a wire didn't break, or accidentally blow a fuse

There is communication data between the battery and AC. I'm not sure if the AC will turn on without it, or just simply report battery communication error.

If you were going to get an aftermarket battery just for the cells, you might as well just use that aftermarket battery as is..

If so, see if you get the proper voltage at the connector that mates with the AC.

There is communication data between the battery and AC. I'm not sure if the AC will turn on without it, or just simply report battery communication error.

If you were going to get an aftermarket battery just for the cells, you might as well just use that aftermarket battery as is..
the battery lights say it's all good they all work bu t it's not turning on the mavic as it use my did but all cells where charged individually then reassemble it the battery was then tested assembled it's all good now but it's not turning on the mavic for some reason an yes I disassemble the whole battery includes the little 4 wire connector on the battery board all the lights are green an work fine but not turning on the mavic

well a

after all this I will just get the Powerextra batterys an one more platinum battery as I'm using these I can't find the original gray batterys so I will just get a couple of Powerextra batterys an another platinum battery as there plentiful here

well a

after all this I will just get the Powerextra batterys an one more platinum battery as I'm using these I can't find the original gray batterys so I will just get a couple of Powerextra batterys an another platinum battery as there plentiful here
well I took it apart the cells are fine I check the circuit board an there a couple of transistors I suppose you would call them an they are burnt out so that's the problem so now I have good cells but no circuit board that works well the lights come on but it won't turn on the mavic by t I'm going to see if I could get the transistors maybe lol

Can you see a bq30z554 SOC on the board? The “transistors” are probably power mosfets which switch in the balance bleed resistors. Do they have a part number?

This could be s lot of work for no joy. Just because the cells charge individually doesn’t mean they aren’t bad. Can you measure the IR with your charger?

I'll check the part numbers tomorrow for the transistor mosfets but the cells are fine I just booked them up to my 1/8 scale Rafael electric ducked fan jet an there fine there driving the ducked fan with no issues so it must be a board issue this couple of burnt looking transistors but all this is good to know

Can you see a bq30z554 SOC on the board? The “transistors” are probably power mosfets which switch in the balance bleed resistors. Do they have a part number?

This could be s lot of work for no joy. Just because the cells charge individually doesn’t mean they aren’t bad. Can you measure the IR with your charger?
here you can see the battery back together but I will most definitely send you more info tomorrow

Attachments

• 20190922_221504.jpg
    20190922_221504.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 30

There are probably mosfets to enable voltage to the contacts going to the Mavic to supply it power. Those are probably what are blown.

There are probably mosfets to enable voltage to the contacts going to the Mavic to supply it power. Those are probably what are blown.
B+ to power connector is switched by one mosfet- a lot larger than the four it seems the OP is describing. What is more likely is that other conditions (self cheek functions) are failing at the software level. It probably didn’t like having the cells charged separately.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tore Korsnes