DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

@TheLightSpeed! I'm still waiting on your long range review of the Cyclone!! What's up with that?

Here's my opinion.... it's a super nice piece of kit. So far the build quality is awesome and I've yet to have it lose signal.

On the flight I posted today on the Cyclone did awesome. But I've gone that far Stock too. If anything the Cyclone is a insurance policy. At 31,000' it was rock solid, both on the control and the HD feed. The HD went as low as 3 bars, but never wavered in the signal.

All in all I love it. I use it on the distance runs because I can, and I feel like it's more likely to stay connected than not.

The stock is highly influenced by outside noise from the homes etc.

My advice today is if you're gonna do a mod, buy this one.

Here's my opinion.... it's a super nice piece of kit. So far the build quality is awesome and I've yet to have it lose signal.

On the flight I posted today on the Cyclone did awesome. But I've gone that far Stock too. If anything the Cyclone is a insurance policy. At 31,000' it was rock solid, both on the control and the HD feed. The HD went as low as 3 bars, but never wavered in the signal.

All in all I love it. I use it on the distance runs because I can, and I feel like it's more likely to stay connected than not.

The stock is highly influenced by outside noise from the homes etc.

My advice today is if you're gonna do a mod, buy this one.
Ok man sounds good to me. I was just curious as to what you thought about it that's all. Thanks.

Ok man sounds good to me. I was just curious as to what you thought about it that's all. Thanks.

Do you have a modded controller? Or is all your stuff stock?

I elected to buy a second remote to test the Cyclone.

I have a ton of B footage of the antenna itself on the controller etc. I want to run a test here in the neighborhood and see how far I can push both controllers.

Do you have a modded controller? Or is all your stuff stock?

I elected to buy a second remote to test the Cyclone.

I have a ton of B footage of the antenna itself on the controller etc. I want to run a test here in the neighborhood and see how far I can push both controllers.
My Mavic controller has been modded for the MaxxUAV mod.

I'm in North Carolina

Jeez how's the weather?

I was going offer to send my setup to you to try. If your on the fence.

My experience and I think Maclak is the same, it's pretty identical to the MaxxUAV setup, just a different form factor. More sleek. But it's like having a brick hanging off the front of your remote

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
Jeez how's the weather?

I was going offer to send my setup to you to try. If your on the fence.

My experience and I think Maclak is the same, it's pretty identical to the MaxxUAV setup, just a different form factor. More sleek. But it's like having a brick hanging off the front of your remote
Oh no you don't have to do that I'm pretty happy with my setup now I was just curious. Thanks for the thought anyway!

Bu0gvlz.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR9925