DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

It says send in your stock battery.
The higher price is if you don't send them a stock battery.

I think @FrankIII got confused, I am going to spell it out ABC's for him.

Ray Posted the image,

I replied to Frank's post quoting the image, saying to Ray he could make some money on this.

Frank agreed and showed interest. - I quoted Frank still speaking to Ray saying if he actually wanted to sell these I could set him up with a site and a web developer.

Frank got confused and thought I create these and sell them - I do not

End of story.

Ray Posted the image,

I replied to Frank's post quoting the image, saying to Ray he could make some money on this.

Frank agreed and showed interest. - I quoted Frank still speaking to Ray saying if he actually wanted to sell these I could set him up with a site and a web developer.

End of story.

Ray Posted the image,

End of story.
Confused isn’t the word for it when someone like Butterfly Ray starts something like this fat battery getting everyone excited and then deserts the thread.

Reactions: sea157
it looks great, but if you want to shed even more weight you could do what this guy did
and open up two batteries... solder wires into one battery... and slap the guts of the second battery on top.
weighs less, but i won't do it because this one time i googled "lihv fire" and now i can't sleep at night.

Link don’t work so is there a different way of tracking a battery down
You can first download the taobao shop App to see if you can link to his shop. Or search the item for the dual battery from the App. Or direct contact him through his email.

If this is for real I want one!
Sorry for my late reply. I recommend that you contact the seller through email [email protected] and he will deliver your goods by international express e.g. DHL. Or you can confirm him at his taobao on line shop enquire function. He will use translation App to communicate with you. But you must open an account at taobao online shop first.

Reactions: Kritzaurt
I've bought off Taobao before, but had a local friend forward to me.

If Powerextra made these I bet they'd sell very well.

Reactions: sea157
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000