DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Second test. No better time. Motor in barbecue temperature. Warning reaching max motor speed often showing. Conclusion this battery is too heavy.

Second test. No better time. Motor in barbecue temperature. Warning reaching max motor speed often showing. Conclusion this battery is too heavy.

I thought it weighed around the same amount as the hobbykings LiPo 4000mAh battery folks were using?

Got 32 mins out of double 3000 lihv. Landed 10%.
Battery temp 54 deg c, compass errors above 54km/h. I tweaked the gps speed so holding avg 45km/h was tough.
Lihv cells at 3.66v. Cannot seem to be able to drain em more. Can anyone post their end voltages please?

I thought it weighed around the same amount as the hobbykings LiPo 4000mAh battery folks were using?
It weight 600 grams just too mutch for the mavic, may be a bigger one like phantom can handle it. Enough do to burns the mavic' motors in after a few tests.

I am testing the batteries on the ground with the props moving around 1700 rpm after 76', 41% baterry remains.

Battery temp 54 deg c, compass errors above 54km/h. I tweaked the gps speed so holding avg 45km/h was tough.
Lihv cells at 3.66v. Cannot seem to be able to drain em more. Can anyone post their end voltages please?
I will next run I make Maclak.

I will do in a sec. This is after sucking the battery on the ground moving the props with no fly.

what was your internal batterys cell voltage?

Reactions: digdat0
This does not look is going to be lower than 3.66. And taking in consideration that it is not flying, just moving the props. It is not possible squish the battery more, i think.

what was your internal batterys cell voltage?
Check this post i shared some volts Official Mavic Range Leaderboard

upload_2017-5-20_12-59-50-png.13279

10% 3.67v it just stop and does not move the props any longer after 105 minutes. 10% battety

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lab916