DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

Easy way, just look at your flights in DJI go for the 50min flight...note the date/time then find it in AirData.

Hmm... I smell BS. Sorry DJ. The only logs you can't find is the one every wants? Strange.

Can you tell us the Photoshop version you used to make those screenshots?

You guys have been using this air data I have never used this app before today is my 1st day using it give me a sec

94ed934f964f881ea03f113dc4a9f73d.jpg

Reactions: Ed209
Hmm... I smell BS. Sorry DJ. The only logs you can't find is the one every wants? Strange.

Can you tell us the Photoshop version you used to make those screenshots?

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. He never used AirData. If he can produce the log then we'll all be able to look and see for ourselves.

I don't see how it is possible to get the time you are claiming unless you...

A: Are tricking Mavic battery management system so that you can discharge the Titan fully

B: You started motors and somehow tricked the Mavic into thinking it was in-flight when it was just sitting idle on the ground.

That's why when we see the log we'll all be shown what you did.

I don't know that much about all this stuff but it would seem to me that if the battery is rated to be discharged at a 1C rating then we would be discharging it too fast in the Mavic and therefore explain why it runs down so quickly. I got 14 minutes out of 2/3 of the battery and that's it.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian