DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

More worried about bending the short coax when plugging in/out.
I will fly the 2x 3000 setup at the same time checking the antenna.
Put one end on the controller before you mount it and then just snap the other end on after you mount the antenna. That way you don't have to bend them.

Put one end on the controller before you mount it and then just snap the other end on after you mount the antenna. That way you don't have to bend them.
In my opinion the dual 3000 setup is the best thing I've tried yet. Not too big and not too heavy but gives excellent run time. Thanks to @CyberNate for recommending such a sweet combination!

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberNate
I'm trying to figure this program out this is the data from the 1500mah mad dog lithium polymer

Wow this air data program is amazing it has so much information I am so glad you guys showed me this program let me try to find a 50 minute flight

Can someone tell me how to go to sync flight in my DJI flight log and add it to air data without having to sync all of them

Can someone tell me how to go to sync flight in my DJI flight log and add it to air data without having to sync all of them

Follow the instructions here for Android or iOS. HD Sync App for Android - Airdata UAV

In short, you'll need to download the HD sync app so that it can sync your logs from DJI go. You can tell HD Sync how many logs to sync but you can't select individuals... If it's within your last 20 flights, just choose to sync last 20.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roland Brian