DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Battery Mod

What Dig said...
@dirtybum : any news on your 7000 test?

still got Mavic cam on the bench tore apart for ribbon change, I can go ahead and do a Hover test (with short flight at high-altitude[emoji14]) on the P2v+ tonight and see how it stacks up against the 6.6. I guess I could just do the Mavic no cam, it would still give a pretty good idea. i'll probably have something or another posted up by morning

Reactions: digdat0
i wasnt gone, I just wasn't allowed to comment for two weeks. And what a two weeks to be excluded. it got very interesting.
hey sport, you probably posted, but did your Titan battery get super hot during flight or even during charging? because I'll be flying mine under the belly

i wasnt gone, I just wasn't allowed to comment for two weeks. And what a two weeks to be excluded. it got very interesting.
hey sport, you probably posted, but did your Titan battery get super hot during flight or even during charging? because I'll be flying mine under the belly
No I had no heating issues all with the Titan battery. It just didn't last very long but hey there is a burn-in time on those cells so keep that in mind too.

Hi Everyone, this is my register 2 titan 7000 mah

View attachment 18869 View attachment 18870

thanks hernan for paying for the batteries and dedicating your time! I just like to take this moment to apologize to DJhoodrat, we were wrong, these batteries do have it in them Ed209 must've just got some bunk ones, he's a scammer anyway, I'm going to order two more of these batteries right now.

Reactions: ggg and Ed209
oh and, what antenna was you using hernan45, I better order one of those as well[emoji41]

Reactions: ggg
sorry for all the questions... What do you mean if it shutdowns? Are you saying if the voltage of the outside battery is lower, it won't fly?

He's saying that if the voltage of the external batteries is higher than the DJI battery's voltage, the DJI battery would shut itself off and go into charging mode--the external batteries would then be sending their juice into the DJI battery.

If this happens in mid-air, the drone will fall out of the sky.

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
He's saying that if the voltage of the external batteries is higher than the DJI battery's voltage, the DJI battery would shut itself off and go into charging mode--the external batteries would then be sending their juice into the DJI battery.

If this happens in mid-air, the drone will fall out of the sky.
Well it's not going to be a problem with normal Lipo cells only with the NiHV do you have this problem anyway. I've made hundreds of flights and never once had that to happen.

Edit: I usually just charge my NiHV batteries to 12.80volts and then stop the charge cycle. That way after fall-back they show about 12.64 which is fine. Then you're good to go.

Reactions: pure3d2
Well it's not going to be a problem with normal Lipo cells only with the NiHV do you have this problem anyway. I've made hundreds of flights and never once had that to happen.

Edit: I usually just charge my NiHV batteries to 12.80volts and then stop the charge cycle. That way after fall-back they show about 12.64 which is fine. Then you're good to go.

Could you tell me where you get your Nickel Hydrogen High Voltage batteries from? [emoji12]

Could you tell me where you get your Nickel Hydrogen High Voltage batteries from?
emoji12.png
Hobbyking.com

After flight with my 2x Zippy 1300's my motors were very hot to the touch! I assume this is normal since the extra weight of the batteries are making the motors work harder. Is this correct?

Also, by running the 2x Multistar lihv, do the motors work and get even hotter? I think I've read in this thread that this is normal and that the motors are more than capable of handling these temps.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ad60