DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro battery problem

keals

Reactions
Hi, Apologies if this has already been asked. Have tried finding mention of it on the forum to no avail.

I recently purchased a refurbished Mavic Pro and have charged up the controller OK, but there seems to be a problem with the actual flight battery. It was on the charger for probably a couple of hours (by which time the controller was 100% charged). When I attached it to the Mavic and pressed button once all four lights flashed green then went off but when I pressed again and held the button in for a couple of seconds nothing happened.

I figured it hadn't charged because after I removed it, only the bottom light came on when I pressed the button to check. I attached it to the charger and all lights came on green momentarily then went off. After about 10 seconds the bottom green light flashed about 15 times then turned off again and it keeps going through that cycle . . . turns on again after about 10 seconds, flashes green about 15 times then turns off again. I haven't seen a mention anywhere of this one light turning on and flashing periodically and turning off again - is this a known behaviour and if so is it a sign of a charging problem?

Did you do the "double" press and hold until the lights cycle to the right, to turn on the battery ?

Yes. One press then a second and hold for a few seconds - nothing.

It's probably in hibernation, using the official Mavic Pro battery charger I'd leave it on charge for a few hours to see if it wakes up, you'll need to let it reset if you have recently pressed the button, see below.

1609473336978.png

I doubt it's hibernation. He already charged it.

Sounds like an internal error based on the one LED blinking.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11