DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Buying Help

I'm a young drone enthusiast with a 300$ budget. I really really want the Mavic Pro. Idc if it's used.
Just needs the controller, appropriate cables, and atleast 1 battery. Any ideas on how I can get my hands on one?
Does your mom know you are up this late on a school night?

They are coming down in price. But even the well used ones are about $500-600 in my area.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum
I'm a young drone enthusiast with a 300$ budget. I really really want the Mavic Pro. Idc if it's used.
Just needs the controller, appropriate cables, and atleast 1 battery. Any ideas on how I can get my hands on one?

I'd like to buy a Mavic Pro 2 for $600 but it isn't going to happen. Be realistic and think pre-owned DJI Spark which is closer to your budget. The Spark gives you a lot of bang for your buck and it has a surprisingly good camera.

Reactions: Mavic Pro Platinum

I haven’t seen any Mavic Pros for $300. The cheapest I’ve seen is $500. Refurbished Sparks are $279 from DJI. Good luck![emoji16] Thumbswayup

You say you're a young drone enthusiast. Do you currently own any drones, or this looking to be your first?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User711