DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Camera Question

joshodermatt

Reactions
Hey everyone

Having an issue where I once was able to tilt the camera where I wanted using the camera control (next to the right joystick on the remote)

Recently since updating firmware and having the unit replaced, I have not been able to tilt the camera. I can only go from 45 degrees or 90 degrees and no where in between.

Check the video and it will give a clearer explanation

Hey everyone

Having an issue where I once was able to tilt the camera where I wanted using the camera control (next to the right joystick on the remote)

Recently since updating firmware and having the unit replaced, I have not been able to tilt the camera. I can only go from 45 degrees or 90 degrees and no where in between.

Check the video and it will give a clearer explanation

I was thinking you were kidding... The 5d button is preset to do that when you press it. The wheel in front on the left controls the gimbal.

Reactions: WAXMAN
You should use the wheel on the top, left corner of the remote controller to tilt the camera in between.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zack400