DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Camera Settings

Pimon1

Reactions
I recently purchased a Mavic Pro. Is there a general type setting for 4k video quality? I dont plan on doing much editing. I'm merely looking for the best video quality without having to change settings each time I fly. I'm in Fl. so it's mostly on the sunny side when I take the Mavic Pro up.
Advice, please?

Double post - from here.

Last edited:
Sadly the one thing I think the software lacks is pre-sets. I find whilst the video defaults to 4K I always have to change it to 25p the UK spec manually each time. The codec settings I use, H265 as this includes the log mode it seems to either default to or remember.

I guess having just written that it's just the shutter speed that needs setting each time.

Sadly the one thing I think the software lacks is pre-sets. I find whilst the video defaults to 4K I always have to change it to 25p the UK spec manually each time. The codec settings I use, H265 as this includes the log mode it seems to either default to or remember.

I guess having just written that it's just the shutter speed that needs setting each time.
Thank you. I'll give it a try.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FollyRJ