DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro control camera tilt via phone screen not side dial

Dingo

Reactions
I came across this recently and found it useful so thought i would share it. If you dont want to control the gimble tilt via the left dial you can touch your iphone screen with one finger holding it still for two seconds now you can slowly move your finger up or down to control the camera tilt angle.

I came across this recently and found it useful so thought i would share it. If you dont want to control the gimble tilt via the left dial you can touch your iphone screen with one finger holding it still for two seconds now you can slowly move your finger up or down to control the camera tilt angle.
Yes.
There are other less known app tricks you can access via the phone touch screen.
If your finger does not move easily up and down the monitor screen, consider placing a small piece of plastic like a Walmart shopping bag piece under your finger. the plastic aides in gliding up and down the screen more smoothly

Other tips and tricks - note that the horizon line adjustment doesn't work with the crystal sky. I don't know why.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson