DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic pro controller does not start anymore

The toad

Reactions
Hi all,
I'm not sure to be in the correct category, I'm new on the forum and I have issue with my controller.
I've tried to recharge my controller a few weeks ago but the controller did not restart.
I then read that the usb cardborad could be damaged by plugging the cable on the wrong side.
So I changed the usb cardboard and I replace the battery with a new one.
Uunfortunately after reassembly, nothing changes, the remote control still does not start.
Other information, when I reconnect the IC cable (2red, 2 black, yellow & white), at first glance the screen should light up quickly indicating the percentage of charge but in my case nothing happen : no ligth, no sound :-(
Please could you help me to resolve this issue ?
Thank you in advance for your help
Regards
Jérôme

Hi all,
I'm not sure to be in the correct category, I'm new on the forum and I have issue with my controller.
I've tried to recharge my controller a few weeks ago but the controller did not restart.
I then read that the usb cardborad could be damaged by plugging the cable on the wrong side.
So I changed the usb cardboard and I replace the battery with a new one.
Uunfortunately after reassembly, nothing changes, the remote control still does not start.
Other information, when I reconnect the IC cable (2red, 2 black, yellow & white), at first glance the screen should light up quickly indicating the percentage of charge but in my case nothing happen : no ligth, no sound :-(
Please could you help me to resolve this issue ?
Thank you in advance for your help
Regards
Jérôme
Hi there. What do you mean exactly by it not restarting? Does it turn on? Mine has worked perfectly up until yesterday after not flying it for a few months. I plug the controller in and it says its charging etc but the battery level just stays at 1%. Ive tried multiple usb cables etc. no idea. Can’t seem to find anything about it.
When you changed the battery in yours was it difficult and do you remember the model of the battery and where you got it from? I may need to do the same. Are you saying the screen doesn’t come on at all?
Maybe we can help one another out. Thanks. Jon

Hi there. What do you mean exactly by it not restarting? Does it turn on? Mine has worked perfectly up until yesterday after not flying it for a few months. I plug the controller in and it says its charging etc but the battery level just stays at 1%. Ive tried multiple usb cables etc. no idea. Can’t seem to find anything about it.
When you changed the battery in yours was it difficult and do you remember the model of the battery and where you got it from? I may need to do the same. Are you saying the screen doesn’t come on at all?
Maybe we can help one another out. Thanks. Jon

Hi Jon,
My controller does not turn on anymore.
The last time I tried to plug the controller, I had the same issue : 1% battery and then nothing else.
Before open it, I tried to change my usb cable, but no screen display (even the % did not display).
So I have open the controller (many tutorials on youtube) then I have removed and replaced the usb controller card and the battery. Both buyed on Aliexepress.
USB card
US $13.99 27% OFF|Genuine Repair Accessories Mavic Transmitter Remote Controller RC Button Board for DJI Mavic Pro Spare Parts|Drone Accessories Kits| - AliExpress
battery
US $16.27 7% OFF|New 3.7V 2970mAh Li Polymer 973760 Replacement Battery For DJI SPARK MAVIC PRO MAVIC AIR 2 Full Batterie Accumulator 6 wire plug|Mobile Phone Batteries| - AliExpress

unfortunately after these replacements, the issue is exactly the same, the controller does not turn on, no display on the screen.

Please, let me know if you resolves your issue.
Thank you
Jérôme

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200824-131954_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20200824-131954_AliExpress.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot_20200824-132105_AliExpress.jpg
    Screenshot_20200824-132105_AliExpress.jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 8
Mine has done the same thing. To make it more frustrating , I finally sent my Mavic pro in for gimble ribbon repair which was severely delayed due to me living in Mexico. This item was listed as well. I also sent an email in which Dji care replied to stating that the remote would be fully tested before they returned it as they always test everything so there was no needto worry. Well guess what DJI? My **** controller still doesnt work and now I am back in the jungle! I could not test it while in US as my batteries were in Mexico! I need a cure!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi