DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic pro Display

Phins

Reactions
I Have a Mavic Pro and bought a Samsung galaxy tab E. Video distorts and goes in and out will the Tab E not work with the Mavic any suggestions?
Thanks

I had horrible luck with Tab E, even with P3A using Go 3. Ended up getting Tab S3 with a sigh of relief.

Tab E won't connect to remote without rebooting after everything else is connected. Sometimes I could get the E to connect if I rebooted the RC several times. Something Samsung puts on the E intercepts and blocks the USB communication before the app can grab it.

At least when I only had P3 and Go3 installed, I could set "always use this app". But when I got the M2 and needed Go 4 for that and also fly the P3 with Go 3, "always use" was no longer an option.

I had horrible luck with Tab E, even with P3A using Go 3. Ended up getting Tab S3 with a sigh of relief.

Tab E won't connect to remote without rebooting after everything else is connected. Sometimes I could get the E to connect if I rebooted the RC several times. Something Samsung puts on the E intercepts and blocks the USB communication before the app can grab it.

At least when I only had P3 and Go3 installed, I could set "always use this app". But when I got the M2 and needed Go 4 for that and also fly the P3 with Go 3, "always use" was no longer an option.
Thanks

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velmapeterson