DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro Dji Repair

Blimey, that is really bad, where are you located. I have only heard of extremely quick turn around times with them of late.

How long have they had it?
I'm in the U.S. They have had possession of my defective product since 2:13PM PST Tuesday December 13. They didn't even acknowledge they even had possession of it until 12:57PM PST Monday, December 19th.

I'm in the U.S. They have had possession of my defective product since 2:13PM PST Tuesday December 13. They didn't even acknowledge they even had possession of it until 12:57PM PST Monday, December 19th.
Send Blade Strike (Ken Booth) a PM on here, he maybe able to help or at least advise.

Got my replacement today but too late/dark to fly tonight so charging the three batteries and making sure all the firmware is updated.

I sure hope the jello isn't in this one!

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Received notification that a replacement Mavic is on its way. If your in the UK take it easy, I'm up north very windy up here. Won't be flying until this weather calms.

I'm in the process of returning my Mavic due to a suspected mould infestation behind the lens. I'm in the UK and have received the "Global Technical Support Form" by email almost immediately. I now have to wait for UPS to get in touch. I purchased the combo package, but am unsure of what to send back. The form states all accessories that came with the Mavic apart from props, the controller and the sd card. Does this mean I should send back the three batteries, charger with three in one adapter, car charger, bag etc? Should I also send back the extra props that came in the combo package? I know it might sound obvious to comply with the three items listed to keep on the form, but not all purchases of the Mavic are the same, and what I want to avoid at all costs is to have the drone returned but with half the original contents missing.
What did you do in a case similar to mine and what did you get back. Has anyone experienced missing items on the return and how hard was it to prove these items were returned to DJI?
Many thanks for reading this far. From the vast majority of owners posting here, it seems the RMA process has been extremely good with one exception. Really don't want to goad you Sackboydad, but do you think human nature may have played a part in the treatment you received having threatened DJI with legal action and publicly berating them with slanderous statements? I sincerely hope your Mavic is back in the air and working well for you and you enjoy future weeks and months of trouble free air time.

Reactions: Keth Unwin
Meant to add: I got the impression from the on line chat I had with a DJI support operator that my Mavic would be sent back to California. I bought through the online retailer Jessops here in the UK, so hope it can be repaired closer to home. Is this likely and were you given options of where to send your drone ?

Reactions: Keth Unwin
Do you need to send your RC back as well if the problem is with the camera? Sent my drone in but they didn't state if I needed to send the controller in as well.

Dji care plus customers get gold service customer service... maybe that accounts for the differentiating treatment and handling by cs?

Sorry for the late reply chaps, I sent only the drone, props and battery. No choice of where to send it is stated in the UPS dispatch note sent to you via email. Print this off attach it to your box. Make sure you write on the box it is a return, can't remember the exact wording. It states in documentation. I also put my CS number of the box too.

Reactions: Rick
I'm not sure whether to be worried or relieved by this post. My Mavic Pro was listed as "delivered" by UPS a week ago. It still shows in Zendesk as "To Be Received." It sounds like the worst case other poster had to wait 6 days before it showed as received. I contacted support a couple of days ago and was only offered "still doesn't show as received, be patient." And no, I don't have Care Refresh on this one.

Hopefully I won't be the first person to encounter what happens if DJI loses a Mavic....

-Rod

Reactions: b17raymo
Ok my mav went down(no reason) landed upside down, long story works fine except its having a cam sensor error where can i get it fixed??

Could it have been a bird strike out of view of the camera and the subsequent loss of signal occurred due to the buildings and cars that were between the controller and the drone?

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying