DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro dual controllers

MetalDetectingMichigan

Reactions
Hi, I have two controllers linked to my Mavic Pro. Is there a way to change which remote is the primary and which is the secondary? I would like to switch mine around as one of them has a modified antenna. Thanks for your help!

Hi, I have two controllers linked to my Mavic Pro. Is there a way to change which remote is the primary and which is the secondary? I would like to switch mine around as one of them has a modified antenna. Thanks for your help!

Just remember that whichever controller is flying the drone, thats the antenna that will be used. If you go out 5,000' with your boosted antenna controller, and then try to fly with the stock one, you might not get any control.

I must be using a newer firmware version that does not support dual controllers for the Mavic Pro? I don't see the option on the controller page of the DJI Go 4 app that suggests you can link two controllers primary and secondary. I understand that V4.0.5 did this but somehow it has been eliminated with my 4.3.12 version? Am I missing something here? Page 39 of the new Mavic Pro manual gives instruction on how to use two controllers and was printed in 2018.

yeh or you could just backtrack

So do I. One is boosted one is not. I can fire up either controller and connect to my MP. I can even just use the better antennas from the booster w/o the amp itself. Am I missing something?

Reloading the firmware for the remote (or the AC).
Cant remember, but yeh just flash your AC/RC Firmware with dumbL and the
link is severed

I read the specs on the new update 4.3.16 and it is only for the Mavic Pro 2 series. Weird how the Mavic Pro used to be able to support dual monitors with past versions and now the new firmware does not support dual monitors for the original Pro.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aodgizmo