DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic Pro errors after crash

Val972

Reactions
Hi,

I crashed my mavic pro 4 months ago (I posted on the forum and it seems to be an ESC failure : Mavic Pro Crashed).
Today I replaced all the defective parts (Gimball, Rear Arms (Left / Right)), the drone can fly but I still have 2 errors :

1) Calibrate IMU (When I try to do it, it stuck on step 1 (green flashing LED but nothing on screen), I noticed that the accelerometer shows "Data Error")
2) Front optical sensor error (Do you think I didn't clip well the sensor cable or is it possible that the crash damaged the sensor ?)

Can you help me to solve these issues ?

Hi,

I crashed my mavic pro 4 months ago (I posted on the forum and it seems to be an ESC failure : Mavic Pro Crashed).
Today I replaced all the defective parts (Gimball, Rear Arms (Left / Right)), the drone can fly but I still have 2 errors :

1) Calibrate IMU (When I try to do it, it stuck on step 1 (green flashing LED but nothing on screen), I noticed that the accelerometer shows "Data Error")
2) Front optical sensor error (Do you think I didn't clip well the sensor cable or is it possible that the crash damaged the sensor ?)

Can you help me to solve these issues ?
it would seem that the accelerometer has got stuck because of the impact and lack of use,what you can try is to give the drone a good tap on the heat sync at the bottom and this can free it up as far as the sensor it could be as you stated

Reactions: Skywatcher2001
I just checked the sensor cable everything is ok.
I connect the drone to my laptop and try a sensor calibration on Dji Assistant 2 and I have a grey screen on the left visual sensor.

The sensor readout as you tried on DJI assistant has to be 2 very similar images, one for the left and one for the right side. Could try to re-attach the connector properly (Happened to me a few times as I rebuild my own drone) or there is physical damage on the cable or sensor itself. Take out the sensor and cable and give it a good visual check and re-attach. If there is damage then its time to purchase a sensor as well.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada